Professor giving a lecture to students in old main

Dual/Joint Enrollment

Credit from dual/joint enrollment programs is treated like transfer work. However, due to unique nature of these programs, a number of special conditions apply to these credits:

  1. Courses/credit hours used to meet high school graduation requirements will NOT be applied to the Wofford degree. This information must be verified by your high school guidance counsellor.
  2. Students must complete the First-Year Student Credit Transfer Request form, signed by your high school guidance counsellor, and submit it to the Office of the Registrar prior to the credits being added to the Wofford transcript. 
  3. An official transcript from the institution of higher education awarding the credit must be sent to the Registrar’s Office. Credit will not be awarded from the high school transcript.
  4. The grade earned in the course, must be a ‘C’ or higher.

The First-Year Student Credit Transfer Request form can be found on the registrar’s website under Forms for Faculty/Students and is linked above.